Cast Iron Liquid Ring Vacuum Pumps
Price And Quantity
- 5000.00 - 25000.00 INR
- Vacuum Pump
- Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals & Process Industries
- Sky Blue
- Stainless steel, Mild Steel
- Electric Volt (v)
The Cast Iron Liquid Ring Pumps we offer come with wide number of advantages over the other impels and accordingly ideal for various applications. The pumps can handle all types of abrasive liquids without affecting their performance. Operative on the liquid ring technology, these are featured with rotating as well as prime functioning parts. These are economical and much stress-free to sustain in comparison to other pumps. The pumps can competently be employed for the vacuum jobs as well as compression tasks that are not possible to complete with ordinary pump sets. CI Vacuum water Pumps are the versatile products that can be employed for quite a lot of applications and bestow advantages of multiple functionalities.
Key Points of Cast Iron Liquid Ring Vacuum Pumps:
1) Functional as the gas compressors, these cast iron structured pumps compress gas with their impeller rotating apparatus. These are known as the beneficial devices for numerous applications. Demanded in numerous industries including power, petrochemical, seawater deaeration, paper, fertilizer, railways, sugar, pharmaceutical, asbestos, oil refineries, distilleries, food, mineral, textile etc.
2) The main applications handled by these pumps include ash or air handling, mineral beneficiation, vacuum distillation, vacuum condensation, evaporation jobs, moisture extraction. These remove water from paper pulp during the processing of paper.
3) These are more efficient in comparison to other forms of pumps if it is about handling the industrial vacuum, liquid or air management applications. The fluid sealants used in these pumps are Oil as well as water-methanol blend.
4) They are employed to preserve condenser vacuum on large steam-turbine generator sets by eliminating the incondensable gasses. The power to use all liquid enables these pumps to be ideally appropriate for the task of solvent recovery.
1) Capacity : 500 m3/hr to 17000 m3/hr
2) Power Source : Electric
3) Material : Cast Iron
4) Power : 15 kW (20 HP) to 485 kW (650 HP)
5) Discharge Pressure : Up to 1.5 kg/cm2
6) Maximum Vacuum : 710mm of Hg (G)
7) Suction Capacity : 8 to 2150M3/Hr
8) Power Consumption : 0.75kW to 75kW
1) Vacuum Filtration
2) Moisture Extraction
4) Vacuum Distillation
5) Vacuum Condensation
6) Removing Water from Paper Pulp
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1 Per Day
- 3 Week
- Africa, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Plot No. 14 & 16 C, Phase-1, G.I.D.C. Estate, Vatva,, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382445, India