The Cast Iron Liquid Ring Pumps we offer come with wide number of advantages over the other impels and accordingly ideal for various applications. The pumps can handle all types of abrasive liquids without affecting their performance. Operative on the liquid ring technology, these are featured with rotating as well as prime functioning parts. These are economical and much stress-free to sustain in comparison to other pumps. The pumps can competently be employed for the vacuum jobs as well as compression tasks that are not possible to complete with ordinary pump sets. Cast Iron Liquid Ring Pumps are the versatile products that can be employed for quite a lot of applications and bestow advantages of multiple functionalities.
1) Functional as the gas compressors, these cast iron structured pumps compress gas with their impeller rotating apparatus. These are known as the beneficial devices for numerous applications. Demanded in numerous industries including power, petrochemical, seawater deaeration, paper, fertilizer, railways, sugar, pharmaceutical, asbestos, oil refineries, distilleries, food, mineral, textile etc.
2) The main applications handled by these pumps include ash or air handling, mineral beneficiation, vacuum distillation, vacuum condensation, evaporation jobs, moisture extraction. These remove water from paper pulp during the processing of paper.
3) These are more efficient in comparison to other forms of pumps if it is about handling the industrial vacuum, liquid or air management applications. The fluid sealants used in these pumps are Oil as well as water-methanol blend.
4) They are employed to preserve condenser vacuum on large steam-turbine generator sets by eliminating the incondensable gasses. The power to use all liquid enables these pumps to be ideally appropriate for the task of solvent recovery.
- Suction Capacity : 8 to 2150M3/Hr
- Power Consumption : 0.75kW to 75kW
- Maximum Vacuum : 710mm of Hg (G)
- Vacuum Filtration
- Moisture Extraction
- Vacuum Distillation
- Vacuum Condensation
- Removing Water from Paper Pulp
Plot No. 14 & 16 C, Phase-1, G.I.D.C. Estate, Vatva, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382445, India