Owing to our ultra-modern machinery and advanced technology, we manufacture and export a wide range of Water Ring Vacuum Pump. Suitable to handle water, liquid, air and gas, these vacuum pumps are broadly used in Pharmaceuticals, chemicals and Process Industries. To manufacture these vacuum pumps, we source tested quality materials such as cast steel, cast iron, partial and complete phosphorous bronze, partial and complete SS-304/316 from reckoned vendors. Impeccable strength and easy installation are the major attributes of our Water Ring Vacuum Pump.
Initially utilized as fluid ring vacuum pump auto-priming pump, and from time utilized in food, medicine, light industry, mining, machines, chemical industry, petroleum and numerous businesses. In different industrial manufacturing procedure, our water ring vacuum pump is deployed on huge scale. Because of the quick growth of vacuum advancement, our ring pump in rough vacuum that has acquired keen attention by the customers. The pumping of our water ring vacuum pump is explosive gas, flammable, has smoke ability in inclusion to gas, water and dust, thus, our pump utilization is expanding. Its operating liquid and different appropriate fluid, may be used either working fluid are overall alluded to as vacuum pump.
- Plainly made and simple processing
- Optimized structure, the vacuum pump rotation is elevated that can normally simply connected with engine, speed minimizer is not demanded. Therefore, with small size structure, customers can obtain bigger displacement, covers minute job area as well
- Fundamentally, compacted gas is isothermal; in particular, the procedure of packed gas temperature modification is little
- Since no metal erosion pump depression surface, the internal pump is devoid of grease as well as tear and wear is insignificant. The seal betwixt the stationary and the rotating components can be specifically done through the water seal
- Uniform breathe, reliable and table along with effortless handling and working
|Suction Capacity ||8 to 2150 M3/Hr. |
|Power Consumption ||0.75kw to 75kw |
|Maximum Vacuum ||710mm of Hg (G) |
Widely used in C
Plot No. 14 & 16 C, Phase-1, G.I.D.C. Estate, Vatva, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382445, India